The Sedona Verde Valley Association of REALTORS® (SVVAR)
Received its original charter from the National Association of REALTORS® in November 1972.
Advantages of Being a SVVAR Member
- Access to more than 100+ Affiliates – We love connecting our REALTORS® with Affiliates to help them meet their clients’ real estate needs.
- FLEXMLS and integrated features
- Contracts/forms to get your buying and selling signed sealed and delivered.
- Supra lock box service to keep your listings safe and accessible.
- Professional Development – SVVAR is proud to provide a wide array of Continuing Education classes and other opportunities to help fulfill license requirements with the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE) and enhance your skills and expertise.
- Community presence and outreach – Leverage SVVAR’s reputation for professionalism and volunteerism to enhance your business and show the community the REALTOR® difference.
- Representation and lobbying – The REALTOR® Party helps ensure that REALTOR® and private property owner interests and concerns are represented to our local, state and national governments.
- It shows the public you adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and practice at a higher standard of professionalism.
- You have access to a vast array of networking opportunities, resources, tools and education helping you bring the value and service your clients expect.
- Conference Room Facility available for rent at a minimal cost to Members, with access to office equipment, projector and WiFi
- Continuing Education classes
- Events to help you build relationships, network and build relationships to help you build your business.